If you don't have access datas or an account you have to register. After registration you will get access datas via mail.
Manuel for using the calculation App:
1. Fluid selection for both sides
2. Enter for both sides the inlet and outlet temperature (F1, F3, F2, F4)
3. Enter for both sides the maximal allowed pressure loss
4. Option to specify the transferred power (default) or the volume flow
5. Option: Counter- (default) or direct current
6. Heat exchanger selection (default: all models).
The following fluids are stored in the database:
Water, beer, wine
Ethylene glycol, ethanol, methanol, propanol, butanol, acetone, toluene, heat transfer fluid Tyfocor LS
Oil SAE10 SAE20 SAE30 SAE40 SAE50 SAE60 SAE70, heat transfer oil 46
Diesel, gasoline, rapeseed oil, sunflower oil, palm kernel oil, soybean oil, olive oil
Air, nitrogen and carbon dioxide